TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Credit accounts are due for payment 30 days after
date of invoice, unless otherwise stated or agreed
in writing with the Company.
- All non credit account orders will be invopiced
and paid for in advance or on delivery.
- Partial or split orders to credit account customers will be invoiced as dispatched, and each consignment treated as a separate invoice and payable accordingly.
- The Company reserves the right to charge interest at a rate of 2% per month or part thereof for all overdue accounts.
- The Company also reserves the right to change trading terms, suspend or close accounts which regularly become overdue.
- Nevlock Engine Components Limited retains title to ownership of all goods until full invoice payment is received.
- In the event of a cheque not cleared by the Buyers Bank and being represented or return to drawer, the Seller will charge a fee of ?25 for each cheque so returned to cover bank charges and administration.
RETURN OF GOODS
- Goods returned for credit must be recieved
within 30 days of invoice. Goods returned after this date will only be credited at the discretion of the Company, and may be subject to a handling charge of 10%.
- All goods returned must be in a saleable condition i.e. the same condition as supplied. A charge for re-packing will be charged wherever necessary.
- Carriage charges will be incurred for all goods returned for any other reason other than the fault of Nevlock Engine Components Limited.
- Special order goods which are imported, are ordered/sold are non-returnable.
The Company reserves the right to change prices quoted,
written or verbal, without notice. Prices ruling at
the item of invoice and despatch will apply unless otherwise
agreed by the Company.
Every effort is made to ensuire that its products are
accurately described by the Company and are fit for
the purpose and applications stated, but the COmpany
give no warranty to this effect and accepts no responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from errors or incorrect
descriptions. Manufacturers part numbers are used for
DAMAGE OR LOSS IN TRANSIT
Claims for damage or loss in transit must be sent to
the Company in writing in sufficient time for the shippers
and insurers to be notified within any stipulation claim
time. The Company's liability for loss or damage in
transit shall be limited to the amounts (if any) recovered
from the shippers and insurers.
The Company will replace or credit the purchaser with
the value of any defective goods of its supply if the
Company of manufacture is satisfied such defects arose
through faulty material or workmanship and such goods
are returned carriage paid to it immediately on discovery
of the defect and in any event not later than twelve
months or 10,000 miles from the date of despatch. The
Company shall not in any circumstances be liable for
For more information call our sales hotline now on: 02476
Top of Page
Designed by Concept
Binely Industrial Estate,
Coventry CV3 2SF
Tel: 024 7645 0777
Fax: 024 7645 0555